Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who do you remind me of?

Friday, after Birgitte's super cute neon themed birthday, Analee, Becky, and new friend Jason went karaoke-ing. When we got to the Cheerful Tortoise, I noticed a young man who looked very familiar. He had fair skin, light hair, dark eyes and very red lips. His familiarity was on the tip of my tongue, so to speak, I couldn't quite place him, so I asked my friends if they had any insight. When they answered in the negative, Analee, being the ballsiest of girls, suggested I ask him who people frequently say he looks like. I decided against this idea because although I couldn't quite place the match, I knew it was not a complimentary comparison. A few minutes later, I placed him. Here is a scene, which might not give it away so quickly and make me seem like the cruel, cruel person I would be if I came straight out and said it.*


Hint: It's not Christopher Guest or Cary Elwes.

*I want all of you beautiful people reading this that I am not a total meanie. Sometimes, my mind makes neurological connections that make me seem like a major jerk, but other times they are complimentary, and still other times there are no such connections made. Don't believe me? I don't blame you, but it is true. Nephi reminds me of Jean-Paul Belmondo a la Pierrot le fou and A bout de souffle. Ryan reminds me of a Paul Newman circa Long, Hot Summer and Cool Hand Luke. And a kid in my ward, who shall remain nameless reminds me of Fungus from Monsters, Inc.**

**Two out of three isn't bad, right?

1 comment:

joojierose said...

nephi is SO SO SO jean-paul.