Monday, February 23, 2009

The Last to Know.

I always assume I am the last person in the western world to figure things out or be introduced to things. But just in case...

Have you tried the so-called "Captain Crunch Frapp" at Starbucks? It tastes, I am told, exactly like Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries. (I had a bad experience with the Captain as a child - and by child, I mean my freshman year of college - and I have never tried the Crunch Berry variety, but I can vouch for this little beverage in being very sweet and tasty - or as Fergie would say "tastey".) Here's how you order it: Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino, one pump of hazelnut, one pump of toffeenut. If you are idiotic enough to get a venti, go with two pumps of each syrup. This is not an everyday beverage, not by a long shot, but as a nice treat every once in a while, delightful!

And, have you seen the commercial Sofia (who can do no wrong) Coppola did for Miss Dior Chérie? It started airing a couple of months ago, primarily during Gossip Girl, but with the advent of DVRs, I think a lot of people have missed this little beauty. I can't seem to get enough of Brigitte Bardot or the New Wave doused ad. Who wouldn't love Maryna Linchuk in that dress flying away with balloons a la le ballon rouge?

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm not gonna lie...I want to be her!
xoxoxo