Friday, September 12, 2008

A few non sequiturs I've written in my journal this week:

- Sarah Palin reminds me of Joe from Project Runway, in that clearly they both lack talent and experience, but they have egos that would suggest otherwise. (what's so great about being a gun-totin' hockey mom? I don't get it. oh, and Joe totally dresses in drag.)

- Ethan Embry is underrated, or at least he was in the late 90's when he had a career.

- Donald Rumsfeld = Pure, unadulterated evil. Note to self: never ingest aspartame again.

- I get a lot of bruises playing with Hudson, Sydney & Austin. Maybe I'm anemic. Or maybe they are just freakishly strong with instances of rage. I think I'll go with that one.

- Trampolines and bicycles are awesome.

- I need to remember that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia starts next Thursday!

4 comments:

Britt said...

#4: I got bruises all the time playing with Conner; he was freakishly strong (plus had the rage things sometimes, too).
#6: Soooo happy!

Deanna said...

um...I don't know most of the people you mentioned. BUT, I like YOU.
xoxoxo

whitney allison said...

No aspartame? Why don't you just shoot me in the head?

- A said...

ethan embry is in eagle eye. he's still a cutie, albeit his career is kinda meh.