Sunday, September 21, 2008

Because my inner monologue either sounds like Mitch Hedberg or an Infomercial.

Do you ever pass out at parties and come to only to find an inappropriate image or word written on your face in permanent marker? Sure, we all do.*

Are you tired of having your skin be embarrassingly red and irritated after the hours of scrubbing it takes to get marker off with plain soap?

Now, for a limited time only,** you too can enjoy the gentle depigmentation of the ink on your arm with Keihl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-up Remover! With just one application your inappropriate inking can go from this:

To this:


WOW! What a difference! As a bonus, it also works at taking off eye make-up!


*I was not passed out, or even under the influence of any substance. My friend*** decided that since I wrote "Ryan + Molly" inside of a heart on his arm, I needed some marking as well.

**Just kidding. It's been around for ever, and will continue to be around because it is so awesome.

***Don't trust Ryan with a sharpie.

What does a sesame seed grow into? I don't know, we never give it a chance. What the F@%# is a sesame? It's a street. It's a way to open s*%#.****

**** That is because I mentioned Mitch Hedberg in the title. Really, when I'm not selling things to myself, I pretend I'm a hilarious stoner. RIP, Mitch.

2 comments:

Britt said...

sharpies should not be allowed at parties. also, a new mitch album is coming out soon.

Deanna said...

I've been out where I had my hand stamped to get in the joint and then fallen asleep on my hand in bed. Then I woke up, rushed to get to work and noticed the word on my forehead later. Nice.
xoxoxo