Thursday, March 1, 2012

Real Life is for March!

I woke up this morning to a text at 5:25 from my dear friend Ashley, "March...Real life starts today ;(" I responded that "I welcome real life after the questionable decisions of yesterday. Welcome real life!" Except that the only truly questionable decision I made yesterday on Leap Day, the day where nothing counts, was to wear yellow.* Nothing counts on Leap Day! I feel like I should have taken more advantage of the holiday that embodies the ever-inspirational, and oh-so practical, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" mentality, especially when it so seldom happens. I suppose I'll just have to wait until May Day for a chance to go crazy, and live like I can "make the biggest little mistakes of your life in Reno."

*I of course paired it with blue. And when I wished several people I came across a "Merry Leap Day!" let's just say, I got some interesting looks.

3 comments:

- A said...

sorry it was so early (i forget about that silly time difference)!

Brian said...

It was very easy for me to adhere to the yellow and blue edict on Leap Day, since about 45% of my shirts are University of Michigan apparel.

Deanna said...

hmmm....yellow?