Monday, April 23, 2012

Dear awkward science teacher,

I feel like I should let you know when you want people, or me more specifically, to do a favor for you, perhaps you shouldn't start off the conversation telling me I am terrible at computers simply because I never check my district email. That's not being terrible at computers, that's being disinterested in district-wide communication. There's a difference.

Also, when I tell you I'll let you know whether or not I'll have time to do this favor you ask, don't send your aide down to my room with a crate full of crap.

I did end up doing this favor for you, but I was bitter the whole time, and have subsequently decided to never do your job for you again. \

All because you said I was terrible at computers.

Also, no one cares about your kayaking stories.  Molly, now you're just being petty.

No comments: