Monday, April 5, 2010

an open letter to vanity fair.



I just wanted to say I was beginning to doubt you as of late. When one of your covers this year was Tiger Woods, and then Michael Douglas, I thought, what is happening to the VF I know and love? Well, that all changed today as I got VF in the mail and saw my main object of obsession - Grace Kelly - on the cover. I tore off the plastic and flipped directly to page 182 and read the article - not the best, but it is way better than the drivel on Tiger's mistresses a few pages before. While you're still a little bit trashy these days, I feel like you're headed in the right direction. So, let's dump all of this coverage on crazy Tiger Woods and Kristen Stewart and get back to celebrities that people (i.e. me) care about.

Best regards,
Molly

No comments: