Friday, April 2, 2010

Five things I love Friday!!

1. I have watched this video a few times, and it has gotten me so psyched for the return of Glee next week!! I love that show!



2. I love, love wall paper. And I have become moderately obsessed with Lulu DK's wallpapers, like this gorgeous one:



3. My dear friend, Sara Vranes. She is always crusading for one cause or another to benefit humanity. Her latest, If 1,000 people join this group, Brandon Stone will cut his ponytail! is well worth checking out.


Clearly, this fbook group needs supporters, stat! Please join the fight against horrible hair!

4. This photo from Simply Grove. Oh my gosh!!! How cute are these kids?



5. Nars' eyeshadow duo in Paris.
Last night after hopping from makeup counter to makeup counter at Nordstrom then Sephora with Shara, I found the perfect grey eyeshadow. And of course, convinced Shara she had to try out some Laura Mercier. Oh, makeup is so fun!!!



What are you loving today?

3 comments:

Melinda said...

We also like Glee! And I <3 Laura Mercier make-up.

sara said...

i made the list!!! #3!!!

and yes. PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CAUSE TO END BAD HAIR.

whitney allison said...

Glee is the BEST!!! I have all the songs too and I listen all the time and when the commercial comes on for April 13th I totally have to stop and watch...and/or rewind and rewatch.