Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Think Therefore I'm Single

I saw a bumper sticker today that said, "I think therefore I'm single." Initially I was taken aback. When I come up with reasons why I'm single, of which there are several, the fact that I think has never made that list. I have my fair share of flibbertigibbet moments, but if I'm being honest, I think every second of every day. Could thinking really be a liability to coupledom- (You act like bumper stickers never send you into an existential crisis.) (Or in to rage blackouts.) or maybe it's just the way that the person driving that car thinks as to why she's single? Maybe it's commentary on guys liking girls who aren't very complicated? In any case, I don't get it. Add that to the list of bumper stickers I'll never put on my car.

No comments: