Friday, January 1, 2010

sula

I have long been looking for a nail polish that is not toxic. The brands that are offered at health food stores are all glittery and in horrible, tacky shades. Today at Ulta I found Sula paint and peel nail polished that is water based and doesn't have any of those horrible chemicals that seep into your body through nails and skin. I got a few of the colors, specifically teal and kelly. On my way home, waiting for a train to pass I pulled a Lindsay Bluth and painted my nails in the car. I'm kind of a big fan.

4 comments:

Britt said...

hey! that's so awesome. let me know how the peeling part goes.

sara said...

thank you for the arrested development reference.

Shlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shlee said...

I made a typo. Second try:

Can I get Sand in Your Suit color in this brand? If not, I'm not interested...;)

But seriously, where can I buy??