Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NocheTussin

I have officially finally caught up* on New Girl for this season, and I have to say, I am actively disappointed. I miss season one levels of funny. The Jess/Nick thing is ridiculous. Schmidt and Winston were once the reason I watched the show, now Winston does puzzles and dates his cat and when was the last time Schmidt did something worthy of the douchebag jar and dating both of those girls at the same time? Weak sauce.

I miss shows that are funny. I miss Happy Endings. For moments like this (specifically the first two minutes.):





*When a coworker and I were talking about tv recently I told her that I hadn't had time to watch any of New Girl or The Voice, two shows that we talked about last year pretty consistently. I told her I'd get on it, when one of the 8th graders informed me that it is possible to go in to your DVR and set up a series recording so the DVR records all of the episodes for you. I wanted to say, "I know you little Chachi brat, now get out of here!" What I said instead was, "Oh, I know. I'm recording them, I just haven't had time to watch them."

No comments: