Sunday, June 17, 2012

So, what do you think?

Some of my more vocal friends have decided that I am blogging too infrequently, which is quite flattering and I'll try to get on the ball, I promise, but those same friends have requested that I post before and afters of the crafty/DIY-ey things that I do around my house, because apparently I don't share, like, any of those on here. Pretty sure the last one I did was my dresser about a million years ago. (Remember how I'm TERRIBLE at importing photos?) Anyway, my question is, I know how the vocal minority feel, but is this a welcome forum for such things, or should this remain mostly snarky and judgmental anecdotes of my daily haps? (I promise, the judgment won't go away, I'm no fool.)

4 comments:

Deanna said...

both. do it.
xoxox

Melinda said...

I like both too! Your crafty posts inspire me to do more with my house.

Michael and Natalie said...

DO IT HERE!!!!

haylie said...

Both (although I mostly enjoy the snark, frankly). Also, I still read your blog. Did you know that?