Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Have You Heard: Ke$ha

I have a cousin* who is constantly telling me about hot new music I should check out. YEARS AGO she told me to check out Ke$ha. And I did. From her first album I liked her little poppy, catchy singles, but not much else. But then Cannibal happened, and while I still mainly like the singles, I totally love the token sentimental girl ballad called "The Harold Song." Check it out. It's pretty good, and I think it does her justice as she's been a cultural icon for weeks now.



Just for kicks, from Animal the song "Stephen" is crazy funny.  Homegirl is psychotic in that video!!

*She also told me about Little Jackie years ago, and years ago I listened to her on that one. Little Jackie is so delightful! 

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I can't do it. Lo siento.
xoxoxo