Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Things Friday

The Five Things I am loving this week:

1. Still dreaming of loukoumades. And while I have no plans to make these little fried doughnuts and drench them with honey and cinnamon, I will think about them.

2.  Ruemag.com. I followed a link from latest Design Star winner Emily Henderson's blog to the new online mag, and found some great inspiration and eye candy. My favorite spread was the Texas house belonging to Jamie and Larry Oliver. So much contrast between black and white, and then all of the natural wood elements around. Color me in love.


3. This week, on the Zoe Report, Mrs. Zoe showcased some awesomely beautiful headbands from Eddera, they are ethereal and Grecian, and so, so pretty.
4. Must remember this:

5.  Oh, what's the word? Yikes! Yikes is the word.


 This is sort of like the time I found out there was a Air Guitar World Championship. Only this time, I don't want to go, or find out any more about the European Beard and Moustache Championship.

No comments: