Saturday, November 29, 2008

Because Thanksgiving time equals Trivial Pursuit!

Last night one of the Trivial Pursuit questions had to do with MWLLKR.com. What's that? You've never heard of MWLLKR.com? Oh friends, I don't want to say you've been living in a world without islands in streams and gamblers, but come on. For an entertaining three minutes, for that is about how long the exploration should last, go to www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com. There they have tips on "How to Look like Kenny," "Kenny Spotting Tips," and a Cornbread recipe. I find the current "Kenny of the Month" picture to be MOST AWKWARD, but I think that is, as I have mentioned before, because I need a large segment of humanity to remain asexual in my mind.

If you're craving a different sort of online entertainment, head here and meander around. I especially love the "Things We Love."

Have fun wasting time!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Hall of Fame: It's eerie :)

Deanna said...

You've got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run from a website.
xoxoxo

- A said...

I should have made this website years ago. There really are more Kennys in this world than we know what to do with. Funnily enough, someone asked me if I knew of this site last week. I had not seen it, but then someone else randomly told me about it that same day. Must be all the rage.