Saturday, May 17, 2008

My boyfriend, the homeless guy.

Last night whilst looking for a parking space my friends and I passed a group of buskers on the street. Oh my gosh, one was so attractive. I then said something that surprised me: "That homeless guy in the overalls and the fedora with the flower is so cute." Shara then informed me that he was probably not homeless (apparently I judge people wearing overalls off of a farm - among other groups of people - overall, not a good idea.) something about how homeless people don't have amps. The subject was dropped until we were going to pass the men again on our sojourn for parking. Ryan brought up the fact that I (and I'm using a euphemism here) was going to get excited as we passed the musicians again.

"The one with the flower?"
"Yes."
"You're into the brothers?"
"Um, who isn't?"
"Is it just because of the stereotype?"
"I'm going to pretend that I don't know what you're talking about."

Seriously, busker man outside of Powells last night, you are a handsome man, even in your overalls. If you have a phone, or a job, please call.

1 comment:

- A said...

this is one of the best things I've read. ever.