Saturday, September 8, 2007

High School Musical 2

I'm not going to go into the details of how or why I came to watch a portion of this made for the Disney Channel movie, but I saw part of it.

DO NOT WATCH ANY PORTION OF THIS MOVIE. It is absolutely horrible. But in case you're curious, I will tell you that it is nothing new, or interesting, or entertaining.

The recipe Kenny Ortega (Of Newsies fame) & the gang used to concoct the movie:

The Original HSM + The exact plot of the Saved By The Bell Malibu Sands Miniseries + Ridiculously similar climax locale to Dirty Dancing + Troy doing his best imitation of Christian Bale circa Newsies number 'Santa Fe', and finally toss in a VERY awkward water reflection shot akin to one used in Hook, that was not trying to be funny, but was. And how. REALLY, REALLY FUNNY.

1 comment:

beckie said...

I think your comparison of Troy's solo number to Christian Bale's Santa Fe number is surprisingly accurate and unfortunately the worst part of the movie followed closely by Swing Batter Batter Swing...

I'm glad to see you blogging.