Sunday, September 5, 2010

OHMYGOODNESS


Anyone remember when Tobias Funke tried to go to the Gothic Castle for GOB's magic act and ended up at a leather bar with an inappropriate name that rhymes Gothic Castle? "Take me to the magic."  Whilst perusing the latest issue of Rolling Stone, I came across probably the funniest image I have seen in quite some time. I LOVE Kurt! And something tells me that this leather bar doesn't have Tobias' barbershop quartet, The Whip and Snaps, because Kurt would ROCK that.

The only slight sadness is that the gang I usually watch Glee with is in Mexico soaking up some rays for a whole week, so I can't shriek with delight with them right this minute, so instead, I will share it you with you fine people.

By the way, don't you just love love love his ensemble??

2 comments:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

I love love love Kurt. He is so my favorite.

haylie said...

There are so, so many things I love about this post. The photo. Kurt. And ESPECIALLY the reference to not only Arrested Development, but Tobias, possibly the best character ever invented for television. Thanks for bringing a bunch of my favorite things into my day.