Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Things Friday


1. What do you do when you find out that one of your FAVORITE periodicals has a blog you didn't know about? Squeal like a little girl.  If you haven't checked out InsideOut, perhaps you'd better. It's kind of amazing. It's through photo spreads in this 'zine that I became obsessed with Jonathan Adler & Simon Doonan's Florida home (January/February 2010) and the totally awesome Sibella Court (May/June 2008)!

2. dearlindsaylohan.com   When Ashley left this little link on my fbook wall, I clicked and was immediately charmed and entertained by this concept. And I love the tagline, of "there's no audience like a captive audience." HA!

3. The Living Sisters' Love to Live - OBSESSED! Especially with the tracks 'Hold Back' and 'Double Knots' - but there is nothing I don't love about their slick harmonies cheeky lyrics, and old school yet fresh vibe.


4. words with friends - Do you have this app? Please play with me, my screen name is Mollister!!!

5. L. Kersh's horological collages - crazy. funky. cool.





No comments: