Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So this is love.

My dear friend Cathleen is getting married next month. One of the things that sealed the deal as far as our friendship goes was when we first started talking dresses she said, "You know Grace Kelly?" To which my friend Analee said, "Does Molly know Grace Kelly?"
I was given the small task of finding shoe ideas to compliment her GK style gown - a task that I have absolutely enjoyed. In my searching I found the perfect pair of shoes. As in, if I were Cathleen I'd throw caution to the wind, and buy them for my wedding and then wear them every single day for the rest of my life, or the life of my knees. Find these beauties here.



Then somehow I stumbled into the occasions dresses at Nordstrom and found this.

My goodness, how much am I in love right now?

No comments: