Monday, April 13, 2009

Ancient Chinese Secret, huh?

I recently started seeing a new acupuncturist, and I am loving her. She did cupping on my back, leaving me with, for lack of a better term, perfectly round hickeys. It was a new and totally cool experience, I'd absolutely recommend both acupuncture and cupping to anyone on the planet. But here's why I bring this up. A few days after my first cupping experience, my brother saw the hickeys on my back, and I told him about them. Then, like the big brother he is, he said, "do they hurt like a bruise?" as he poked me hard. (No, they don't hurt.) I just thought it was awesome that even in our late twenties, we still have that dynamic of big brother/little sister at times. And I kind of hope it never goes away.

2 comments:

Britt said...

haha that's what big brothers are for!

joojierose said...

me quick want slow! no wait that's indian...