Thursday, September 18, 2008

101 Reasons I love Reem.

1. She's funny.
2. She was cool in Jr. High - and that is a feat. (She is still cool.)
3. She is nice.
4. She has beautiful eyes and perfect brows.
5. She's very funny.
6. She has put up with being my friend since 1996.
7. She's a very good long distance friend.
8. Did I mention she is funny?
9. She's got game.
10. She's fabulous.
11. She RARELY rehashes the past, and when she does, it is not with spite.
12. She is not passive-aggressive.
13. She has lots of talents.
14. She is incredibly endearing.
15. She has "nice vowels".
16. She is practical and realistic, the yin to my yang.
17. Her current facebook status is a shout-out to me--and I like that.
18. She told me to write this blog.
19. She is one of my oldest and dearest friends, and will forgive me for not knowing exactly how to articulate why.

So, not exactly 101, but stay tuned. I may post some more.

No comments: