Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Have You Heard: Lake Street Dive

I realized I missed my favorite radio show, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me on Saturday and turned on the radio to see if I could catch the replay of it on Sunday as I was getting ready for church. I got the times wrong, and turned on the radio as Prairie Home Companion was going full steam. While I feel that show has some real strengths going for it, mostly those get outweighed by how annoying I find several of their weekly bits to be, so had this group not been killing a cover of one of my all-time favorite songs I would have turned it off. As luck would have it, I have a new obsession, in the way of lake Street Dive. Thanks Garrison Keillor. Yes, the Jackson 5 classic is one of my all-time favorite songs. And no, I don't feel any shame in admitting that.

No comments: