Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tim Gunn is living in my Closet.

I have a tendency to name inanimate objects. It started with my iPod and other computer accessories, Lucille 2 my iPod, Flicka my camera, Jack Handy the USB thing that connects my phone's memory card to my computer, etc. Then my ugly comfy sheepskin slippers I named after Craig T. Nelson, or my Craig T.'s.

I got a new sewing machine, an amazing new sewing machine that blows my old Singer out of the water. The new sewing machine is a Brother Limited Edition Project Runway sewing machine, with so many features that I can't even contain my joy. I named it Tim Gunn, and now have no option but to "make it work." I also like the pink part around the LCD screen!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

My ipod is named Beyonce. I plugged it in to the dad's computer here in Czech because he wanted my American music and I wondered if I was odd for actually naming it when it popped up on the screen. Guess not...unless you're just as odd. Either way.
xoxoxo